I got tired from searching for song lyrics online while watching music videos on YouTube.
So I write this simple, yet extremely useful Chrome extension.
It’s called “Lyrics for YouTube™” and you can download it at the Google Chrome extensions gallery:
With one click of a button, the lyrics will appear right next to the music video, at a very natural fashion. This way, you have the playing music video and the song’s lyrics, in a beautiful side by side comfortable display.
Usage instructions – Click the extension’s icon and the song’s lyrics will magically appear right next to the video.Search terms:
- youtube lyrics chrome extension
- youtube lyrics google chrome
- lyrics for google chrome
- youtube lyrics extension
- google chrome youtube lyrics
- youtube lyrics extension chrome
Have you heard about Google’s latest service – Google Cloud Print?
It’s a cool service which allows you to print stuff from your home printer using any other computer in the world or even (and especially) mobile devices.
The service is still in beta, so right now you can only print through mobile devices with HTML5 compliant browsers which can access Google’s Gmail and Docs mobile version.
They claim that their next step is embedding this functionality in Chrome OS notebooks.
It kind of looks like they skipped over Google Chrome’s version.
That’s why I developed an extension for Google Chrome through which you may print using the Google Cloud Print service to any of your connected printers.
I encountered quite a few technical challenges while developing this extension. But I’ve overcome all of then and I’m proud to present the final outcome.
Everyone is welcome to download and study the extension’s source code.
You may download the extension here: (A 5 star rating will be greatly appreciated :)
What does the extension do?
The extension gives you the ability to print any doc/pdf/txt file, Gmail attachment, email or Google Docs document using Google Cloud Print™.
Here are some screenshots of the extension in action:
Some more screenshots people took I found on Flicker:
Print a pdf/doc/txt/jpg/jpeg file
Navigate your way to the desired file and click the extension’s icon.
The icon will appear on the left side of the address bar only when the current tab’s URL ends with .pdf, .doc or .txt.
Print a Gmail attachment or email
Look for the “Print using Google Cloud Print” links (you can see where they are located in the screenshots).
Print a Google Docs document
Open a document and click File > Print using Google Cloud Print.
Here is a demo video of the extension in action (thanks to Digital Inspiration):
Version 0.31 (5/3/1011)
- Bug Fix – Existing Google Docs documents will now also have the “Print using Google Cloud Print” button.
Version 0.3 (15/2/1011)
- Image Printing – The printer icon now shows up when viewing JPG or JPEG files.
- Google Images integration – There is a “Print using Google Cloud Print” link when viewing JPG or JPEG image results.
Version 0.22 (10/2/1011)
- Bug Fix – Printing Google Docs documents at subdomains docs0, docs1 etc. now works.
Version 0.21 (9/2/1011)
- Bug Fix – Printing Gmail attachments in threaded conversations now works.
Version 0.2 (7/2/1011)
- Gmail integration – Print emails and attachments using Google Cloud Print.
- Google Docs integration – Print documents using Google Cloud Print.
This extension has been broadly reviewed by bloggers and news sites:
Please leave any feedback / suggestions you might have at the extension’s feedback forum (no registration needed):
or in the comments section below, or by contacting me.
- google cloud print pdf
- google cloud print without chrome
- google cloud print EXTENSION
- google cloud print from chrome
- cloud print from chrome
- google cloud print to pdf
- chrome cloud print
- cloud print without chrome
- google cloud print bad response from server
- google chrome cloud print